All about the eyes...

Heyy Girlies. I still have a lot to post that I got from Dubai but I havnt yet opened them so when I do they will be posted on here straight away! This post is just a little picture of my eye make up the yesterday. I felt like doing something different and a little more dramatic so decided to mix green and a little off black to create this look. All products I used are by Helen E. Hope you like :)  
 I am not blessed in the eyelash department, they are short, straight and flat but using eyelash curlers and Helen E mascara they look dramatically better :)


Love&&Hugs 
Samantha Louise X 

7 comments:

  1. This is a great look, I love that you mixed both green and black, ooh is the Helen E mascara good then? Cause I have some other products from them which I love xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool

    Visit: http://trendybutterfly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You. The Helen E mascara is really good! Do you buy a lot from Helen E? What products do you have? XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely eye makeup~ I have straight, short, sparse lashes and I can't go without an eyelash curler~

    ReplyDelete
  5. love it! thank u for following me! im following back!! :) lovely blog honey!! kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it !



    If you like french fashion you should check out my blog and maybe follow it if you like it and wanna be the first to know when I update ;)



    Bisous !


    xx




    www.coralieslooks.com - FRENCH FASHION BLOG

    ReplyDelete

 

Followers

Blogroll

Follow Beauty And The Believer