A night out...

It has been a busy few days as I am now expanding my business in to ladies and childrens pamper parties. I went out last night with the guy to a cricket club thing so here are a few pictures of my make up. 




 The eyeshadow I used is from the cargo palette that I blogged about the other day. I used Helen E black eyeline to cover my lids before applying the emerald green, then I used the dark brown in my socket line, outer corners and just under the eye I then added a bit of the limeish colour over the lids. I used some false lashes to complete the look these were just some old ones I had only cost about £2.


This look is my favourite to wear out on a night out, it is so easy to do and looks really effective. I have green eyes and these colours really go well with them. 


Love&&Hugs 
Samantha Louise X

5 comments:

  1. Oh sometimes I want my makeup to look like that...most days I'm here in my creative studio working away with fabric and paints and whatever else I get into...and I just don't glam up like I used to!

    You are a sweet inspiration! Thanks for sharing this.

    Ciao Bella
    Creative Carmelina

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the eye make up! so pretty :)
    i love ur blog, im following u, follow back? :)

    http://canbernard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those lashes are amazing! What a bargain. What lip gloss is that? I'm looking for a pale pink, any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! They are the most amazing bargin! The gloss is Sephora gloss ultra-brilliance ultra-shine lip gloss in number 14. Such a long name! I would say Angel in MAC is amazing not too sure if they still do it as I got it a long time ago but yes, Angel is a pretty pale pink and doesnt make you washed out. I will do a swatch on here for you :) XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much! Yes, It's difficult to find the 'right' pink, one that doesn't wash me out as I'm quite pale. (I say 'quite' to make myself feel better I should probably use 'very') I'll check out the Sephora one too, I LOVE Sephora.

    ReplyDelete

 

Followers

Blogroll

Follow Beauty And The Believer