Illamasqua....

Heyy girlies...Ive finally opened my Illamasqua products I purchases in Dubai. I was slightly shocked by what I found not good shocked and not bad shocked just shocked. It was very very powdery and the colour pay off was not amazing. The colours look so bright and vibrant and it takes a few applications to achieve the colour. The products are good though and the colours are pretty fabulous! Here are a few pictures of them! 


Blusher




 Eyeshadow




 Hope you like them! 
Love&&Hugs 
Samantha Louise X

6 comments:

  1. Hi there, great blog! I love your Illamasqua purchases, I've never tried them before. The green eyeshadow looks really similar to the green in Nars Misfit, really nice! xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that blusher! What's the name of that shade??!
    xx
    Bethany

    ReplyDelete
  3. very vibrant colors, beautiful


    http://fakhrarafique.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. hiii. the eyeshadow is in permission and the blusher is in tweak both fabulous colours! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those shades are gorgeous, I've been saving to buy the cream blush in 'Rude'...Love the packaging! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow very nice colours!
    Like the pink one..

    ReplyDelete

 

Followers

Blogroll

Follow Beauty And The Believer