waiting in Dubai.....

Heyy everyone I am off on travels again, this time to Goa, India. Here I will be doing volunteer work in a daycare for abandoned and homeless children. Very sad but will be very worth it to see their tiny faces smile. I did something like this last year and loved it so i am going back again.  I have had to fly from the UK to Dubai to Bangalore to Goa so at the moment I am sat in Dubai airport....I am traveling by myself so it is a bit lonely but oh well. In india I am hoping to get some posts up and include some beauty posts Indian style although I will be working 9-5 nearly everyday so they may not be frequent. I hope you are all well and will enjoy reading my blog on India....I will be there for 3 weeks I arrive home on 28th August. 

Love&&Hugs
Samantha Louise X

3 comments:

  1. This sounds like such an amazing experience, have fun!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun!!!

    http://fashionista-marika.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. have loads of fun when ur in India!
    cant wait for ur Indian Style beauty posts!
    hugs,
    Nelly
    www.massacredmascara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 

Followers

Blogroll

Follow Beauty And The Believer