MIA!! Moving and back to Uni :)

Hey girlies, 


First off sorry I have been missing for a very very long time. I have been moving to my new apartment and I dont have the internet there :( Having to use my mums at the moment. I have also started Uni again which means a 2 hour drive there and 1/12 hour drive back every day. 

I have this post on AVON matte nail varnish. I am not finding this product amazing but at the same time I am not finiding it really bad. Its just average, I thought the matte polish would give a really matte look but it doesnt it still has a shine to it, It also doesnt apply amazingly well... it kind of applys abit like the crackle polish and splits a little. On the plus side it does look quite good and dries in like 30 seconds! 


 I hope to get internet soon so will upload all my pictures of my new place some new nails and make up :) Hope you are all well. 


Love&&Hugs 
Samantha Louise XX

4 comments:

  1. I always have a love hate relationship with moving. lol Hate cleaning but love the experience and feeling. Hope you will be settled in soon.

    You have a lovely blog. I'm a new follower. Hope you will like mine too.

    Take care,
    Rosamond

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard only bad things about AVON nail polishes. People say they chop off easily, so I never got one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does so easy. I painted them in the morning and they had chipped off by afternoon. I was gutted because I really wanted to like it!!:( XX

    ReplyDelete

 

Followers

Blogroll

Follow Beauty And The Believer