Another treatment I am loving at the moment...


  Hii ladies, At the moment there is one 
beauty treatment that I am loving. I think it is possibly one of the best treatments ever invented and it is ... Eyelash Extensions. I am fully qualified in Lash Perfect Eyelash Extensions and I think these are the bees knees. You literally do not have to do anything like apply mascara or anything you just wake up gorgeous. I am totally addicted to them ... I would say use the Lash Perfect ones or ones that are quite soft as I have had Hollywood ones and they are quite spiky and plasticy :) The pictures are before and after of my cousins lashes! 

Hope everyone is all good.
Love&&Hugs 
Samantha Louise 



2 comments:

  1. Wow what a difference in your lashes,Amazing! Now following! xoxo

    www.amy-beths.com

    ReplyDelete

 

Followers

Blogroll

Follow Beauty And The Believer