From the Holidays...

Girlies! I was just looking through my pictures from Christmas and New Year and thought I would share a few with you as I have tried out a new style... Side fringe and red lips. This is drastic for me as I normal am a very safe kind of girl having the long hair and pale pink lips. Hope everyone have a great time over the holidays... here are a few pictures ...
 Sooo tired after the madness of Christmas day!!
 On the big wheel in Manchester celebrating NYE!! 
Me and my cousin after stuffing our faces on NYE :) 
Love&&Hugs 
Samantha Louise XX

2 comments:

  1. love the white and gold blankie :)


    and cute sweater @ your cousin.


    your newest follower

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you hunny :) The blankie is my dogs but the softest thing ever :D xx

    ReplyDelete

 

Followers

Blogroll

Follow Beauty And The Believer