New Puppy...

Hi everyone, Hope you all had a nice Christmas and New Year and hope Santa brought you everything you wanted!! 


This post is about the new addition to my family! Buttons is my new puppy, I got her on the 17th December and she is absolutely gorgeous even when she is rifling through my makeup bag eating my sponges! She is a cross between a teacup chihuahua and a miniature yorkshire terrier. Here are a few pictures of baby buttons :) 






  
A new post will follow with a review of the Barry M goody bag I got from the Clothes Show! 
Hope you are all well and enjoy the rest of the holidays :) 
Love && Hugs 
Samantha Louise xx

3 comments:

  1. She's so cute!
    I used to have a long haired chiuahuah and despite the rumours that they're agressive they really aren't! My dog was super friendly and great with kids!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww :) She is really good. Shes been good with my niece and nephew too. They are lovely dogs :) xx

    ReplyDelete

 

Followers

Blogroll

Follow Beauty And The Believer