Addicted ...

Hi girlies, I have discovered the most amazing nail treatment ever! Glitter!!! I have been doing Shellac nail treatments for around 3 months now and when I ordered some new colours I came across irresistible glitters. I ordered pink and silver just to try as I had no idea how these worked. When they arrived I was a little surprised that they were just small tubs of glitter. I tried some out on my friends nails and the result was ... well WOW. Here is a picture of my friends nails... She has acrylic extensions with just the ring finger pink glitter. 
I totally fell in love with her nails and decided to do a little experiment on my own nails and here is the result... 
I think this is my new favourite treatment! The glitter really stands out and gives the nails a whole new dimension. If you are looking to make your nails stand out this is something you have to try! The glitter on my nails is just over my natural nails :D I am so excited about them, I actually cant stop looking at them and showing everyone I see. 


Hope everyone is well! 
Loves&&Hugs 
Samantha Louise XX 

7 comments:

  1. Lovely post, I love you blog!:-)
    Would you like to follow each other? M.

    My blog in english:
    http://illusoireblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your nails!

    alltheselittlesecrets.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uhhh la la...love your nails.

    xo-Chelise from http://empirestatebeautyqueen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow they look amazing! Such a pretty look :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwww i love how you've done yours.. i am such a glitter whore :)
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love glitter polish, they look lovely!

    Over on my blog I am having a give away, win the MAC lipstick in the coulour of your choise :o)

    http://lolainthelounge.blogspot.com/2012/02/mac-lipstick-giveaway.html

    Just followed your lovely blog :o)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. it's amazong!!! thanks for your post!!

    ReplyDelete

 

Followers

Blogroll

Follow Beauty And The Believer