11 Questions Tag!


11 Questions Tag

My first ever tag!
I have never had a tag before and very excited about this one. But I may get it a little wrong at first so pleaseeee bare with me on this one :D I was tagged by Dyno at http://dynopupbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/11-questions-tag.html


The Rules❤

1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus eleven questions for the people you have tagged to answer
3. Choose eleven people and link them in your tag
4. Go to their page and tell them
5. No tag backs
6. You legitimately have to tag


11 Things about me

1. I am such a day dreamer and constantly in my own little world.
2. I am a major geek and love to be doing some kind of studying. 
3. My dad was killed when I was 12 which makes me live my life to the full and have no regrets. 
4. I am addicted to shoes and handbags ... I have way too many. 
5. I am completely head over heels in love with my beautiful niece and nephew! 
6. I want to work in prisons with my career.
7. I Love cars! Range Rover Sport's, Audi R8's and Lamborghini's get me all excited. 
8. I constantly have my nails done in some way. 
9. I was bullied and proud to say I have come through it all. 
10. I am constantly looking for the perfect make up to make the perfect look! 
11. My family are my world! 

11 Questions to me!
1. If you have to choose only one makeup product to use what would it be?
My foundation! Would probably have to say a MAC one.  
2. What's your favourite makeup brand?
MAC. My first love with a high end cosmetics brand and to this day I still love it!
3. What's your cheapest yet most effective beauty tip?
Eat healthy and drink lots of water... I wish I could say I live by this rule but unfortunately I am far to addicted to sugar! 
4. What's the make up trend you never understood?
Black lipstick... Its just... a little bold but maybe I just don't dare to try and fit that trend. 
5. What's your favourite perfume at the moment?
Honestly... I just wear what is bought for me for christmas and birthdays. I'm rubbish with perfume but one spray I do LOVE and have done for 5 years is Barbie... yes childrens Barbie spray, its amazing. 
6. If you could have any occupation in the world, what would it be and why?
Ok... So my dream job I am studying for is to be a clinical and forensic psychologist for prisons. This is everything I am working for. 
7. What is your guilty pleasure?
Shoes. Ohh how I love them... I buy them just to look at. 
8. If money wasn’t an object, where would you go for a dream holiday/vacation?
Disneyland Florida which the whole of my family... To see my niece and nephew's faces if they went to Disney would melt my heart. 
9. Handbags or shoes?
Argh... I love them both but I must say it maybe has to be shoes just because they can make you look so hot!
10. Lipstick or lipgloss?
Lipgloss, adds colour and shine what more can you want. 
11. What do you like about my blog and why? Let others know!
How diverse the blog is and how detailed the posts and reviews are. Love it :)


Questions for Tag-ee's! 
1. Must have item in your handbag?
2. Favourite skin care item 
3. Makeup or shoes? 
4. Biggest shopping haul?
5. Best place to shop... can be a mall or a store just your favourite lace to pick up goodies? 
6. Guilty pleasure in the sweets and treats? 
7. Best memory? 
8. Cheesecake or icecream?
9. If you was to tell your younger self one tip what would it be? 
10. Must have beach item? 
11. If you was to only survive with one makeup bag what would be in it? 

Tag-eee's



Can't wait to see your responses!

1 comments:

  1. Hi Samantha!

    Thanks for tagging me in this, I have done it for you :)

    http://xblonde-ambitionx.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/11-questions-tag.html

    Lauren xo

    ReplyDelete

 

Followers

Blogroll

Follow Beauty And The Believer