Just have to ...

Hello lovelies.... 


First of all let me thank you all... When I first started this I didnt expect much from it but you have all supported me and I can not thank you enough. I know my posts are abit random but Im glad that you all enjoy them :D 


This is just a quick rave about a new film... The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel. My mum pointed it out and not going to lie the line of pensioners moving to India did not excite me much but... WOW it was good. It was such an uplifting film and so easy to watch. It did make me miss India though... It it a really cutesy, romantic film. I would recommend everyone to go and see it :D 


Hope your all well! 
Love&&Hugs 
Samantha Louise XX 

6 comments:

  1. I've tagged you in the 11 Questions Tag! Head on over to my blog post for your questions :D

    Stevie
    www.pinkglitterdiaries.blogpot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo i'm now following hun.. i just started blogging and my blog is random too aparantly lol. My cousin saw this film and said she loved it too so i defo need to see it
    :)
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Samantha,

    I'm pleased to inform you that you have been tagged to do the 11 questions tag! Please check out my post here where you have been tagged:

    http://dynopupbeauty.blogspot.com/2012/03/11-questions-tag.html

    Enjoy

    Love Dyno x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice !!

    Dear, I am hosting FoxHouse international giveaway currently, where you can win $50 worth of Apparels and Shoes...Would mean a lot...Just click the link below to enter :)

    Enter FoxHouse giveaway and win $50
    ♡ StylishByNature.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to see this now :)

    Love your blog :) new follower!

    Follow me back? XOXO

    http://www.angela2bunnie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 

Followers

Blogroll

Follow Beauty And The Believer