more nails

Heyyy everyone, hope you are all ok. 


Here is another post about nails. I am experimenting 
abit at the moment with nails and this is the result. 
The red polish is Shellac in Wildfire and the diamantés just cheap ones I ordered off ebay. The diamantés are super easy to apply all I did was use an orange stick to place them on to freshly applied Shellac and then cured it and sealed it with a top coat.


I have tried glitter on my nails and everything you can imagine apart from diamantés which I was a little unsure of but when I tried it  I absolutely loved it.They really stand out and as I move my hand they catch the light and sparkle. I have had so many compliments on my nails with this on, I think this is because you cant help but see them as I wave my hands about.


As beauty is my passion and my job I am always up for trying new ideas and been a little creative with things. I would really appreciate any ideas for nails or even toe nails, make up etc.


Hope you like the nails, try them out too :D 


Love&&Hugs 
Samantha Louise XX 

13 comments:

  1. This nail look is gorgeous, defiantly wanna try it out!

    Shannen Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo these look gorgeous babe! I've definately followed!
    lovely blog!

    www.adayinthelifeofems.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the red! Very pretty!

    Callmesnakke

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! Love it! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is a really great idea :)
    the result came out really great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is great! :) Love the concept!

    http://pretty--littlethings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks amaze, loving it. Check out my nail art if you get a chance, and I'm hosting a giveaway

    http://www.glitzngrime.com/2012/03/win-entire-new-john-frieda-full-repair.html

    sheree x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your blog, I'm following now :) Feel free to check out mine and enter my Boohoo Giveaway!

    Laura x
    Petit Chatons

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your nails look amazing, every time I try nail art it's always a disaster ha xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very glamourous! I have tried this look with pink but it looks so good with red :) now following you!

    Love,
    Jen

    http://www.iloveluxe11.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this I am going to have to try this out :)
    I am a new follower, check out my blog and maybe follow back?

    http://phatfashionandbeauty.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete

 

Followers

Blogroll

Follow Beauty And The Believer