Easter Holidays...

Hiiii everyone, 
Hope you are all ok and have had an amazing Easter break! This is another random post just showing you a couple of things I did in my free time this week. Firstly I was so bored of my nails so I decided to sit down properly and give them a little make over. I went for pink as I thought it was quite bright and summery but then decided I wanted something bold on them so went for flowers and crosses and here was the final look... 
I used pink acrylic from NSI (I cant remember the name of it but I will find it out) and clear acrylic from NSI, also the tips and all of the nail prep is from NSI. I then added flower stickers, these are just cheap stickers which I got from a small store in a tiny town my nan lives in but I am sure any small store/drug store or market stall will do some similar. Mine were 70p per sheet. The crosses are just black nail varnish with a tiny cream pearl like bead on again these were from a small store and are easily available from places like markets and ebay. 


The second thing that kept me busy this week was baking, my cousin was turning 16 so I baked her a cupcake cake and 16 mini cupcakes with a few more cupcakes.... a bit bonkers I know but I love her so much so was worth the hours of baking. Here are a few pictures from her cakes...
This was the giant cupcake I made her... I added some ribbon before I gave it to her :D 


 Hope you like the post and maybe it inspired you to bake or give your nails a makeover, if it has done please let me know I would love to see your ideas. 
Love&&Hugs 
Samantha Louise XXX 

1 comments:

 

Followers

Blogroll

Follow Beauty And The Believer