Eyes and Lips ...

Hey lovelies, 
This post is on how I do my eye make up. There is no look which I wear every day so there will be a few posts with different looks :) 

1. To start with I moisturise my skin, I have a range of moisturisers which I use, I tend to switch them up every couple of days.  One that I use is Eucerin Dermo Purifyer Hydrating Care. I also use my bb cream by L'oreal and my primer also by L'oreal. 






2. As I am yet to master the art of a perfect line I use a little bit of a help.... I put a piece of tape in a diagonal line at the edge of my eye. 
3. As a base for this look I applied eyes souffleye in sun so soft. This is just an eyeshadow mousse from Primark. 
4. For this look I used a green shadow as an all over lid colour. I applied Cliniques shadow in sparkling sage. 
5. In the crease I used the matt brown shade in Cliniques colour surge eyeshadow duo in victorian pink. 


6. To darken the brown in the outer edge I used the dark brown in the third trio of shadows in collection 2000's smokey eyes kit. 
7. Sorry this picture is a bit blurry but for the final stage of the eye look I used the dark brown from the collection 2000 smokey eye kit to line under my bottom lash line. I then used Benefits pencil liner to line my waterline. 
8. For my brows I used Illamasqua Eye Brow Cake in Thunder and the sealing gel. My brows are dark anyway but I like to give them a more definition. In regards to brushes I don't use any special brushes just any that I can get my hands on, I am yet to build up my collection of professional brushes. I will get a few soon hopefully. 
9. This is the final look for my face, with my lips I applied Illamasqua lipstick in Plunge. I am totally addicted to this lipstick it is the most gorgeous pink! 
10. Finally with my hair I just straightened it using GHD's. 
Here are a couple of pictures of the products that I used...
There are a couple of face products here but I will do a post on how I do my face make up... 
Hope you all like this, there will be some more soon. 
Love&&Hugs 
Samantha Louise XX 

5 comments:

  1. likeeeeee your blog dear!
    keep posting girl and go for it <3

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow u look gorgeous!

    theMANEtopic.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so pretty ! love the look <3. Are you wearing some fake lashes or did you get lash extension ? Cause I love your lashes !!!

    http://t7cell.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank You hunnies :D Sugar... yuppp I have lash extensions. I will do a post all about them soon :D XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the eye shadow look!

    check out my blog if you have the time x
    www.lipslikesugaredkisses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

 

Followers

Blogroll

Follow Beauty And The Believer