How to rock it out!!

Hey hunnies, 
This is a totally random post about how to rock out boy band concert while been 20/21. Last Wednesday me and one of my besties went to see JLS at the local arena. We decided to go for a meal out first and make a evening of it. We ended up in Pizza Express for a hugggeee pizza and ice cream well in Louise's case a cake (cant remember what cake it was). It was delicious, we both wore summer dresses as it was ridiculous degrees here in the UK. I wore a white lace dress with blue shoes and a little white bag...very grown up. When we got to the arena we saw the stalls with bunny ears on and could not resist... We both got a pair of pink bunny ears. We honestly felt like we were kids again rocking out again at our first concert. We teamed our pink bunny ears with our summer outfits and heels and they did look pretty awesome
So here is how to rock out at a concert.....
Firstly start with hair and make up. I curled my hair (I have great lengths extensions in done by Jayne Jackson) and did a dark smoky eye to match. 

I then put together my outfit, as it was sunny I made the most of it and picked out a cute summer dress and heels. If you are standing at a concert and wear heels you can always see a little bit more :) 
 The dress looks super unflattering when it is on a hanger but it is 3/4 length sleeves and pulls in at the waist and flares out. The dress was from River Island at Christmas, the bag is from Peaches and the shoes are from  garage shoes. 
Once the outfit it sorted the last thing to do is stick on you bunny ears and get ready to party! Me and Louise took part in the screaming and dancing and standing on chairs (even though I did fall off and bruise my bum!) 


This is me and Louise all ready to party. 
Another look for a concert is the one I wore on Friday night when I went again to JLS. I wore some white shorts which were from TKMaxx and a black sheer blouse from New Look I again teamed this with my blue shoes and white hand bag. Under the blouse I wore a black sequin bra which has quite think banding round the bottom. With this little outfit I wore tonnes of jewellery, like bangles up my arm kind of jewellery.
This is my picture with JLS here you can see my outfit minus the shoes. 
This was a birthday present from my mum and was my total dream come true... :) 
Before I go and after this super long post look at how the weather has turned, we had 20 degree sun last week and now we have ...

Hope every one is all good.
Love&&Hugs 
Samantha Louise XX 

4 comments:

  1. I love how you did your makeup, very pretty! Also those blue shoes are tooo cute!

    LITTLE PETITE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You hunny :D Im going to do a post with how I did the make up :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great! Love your blog! I would love a post about your make-up as well...

    ReplyDelete

 

Followers

Blogroll

Follow Beauty And The Believer