Illamasqua

Hello lovelies!


Hope you are all well! So this post is about my make over at Illamasqua... On Friday I went off to meet JLS (a british boy band) and decided to treat myself to a bit of a makeover. I booked in at Illamasqua at the Trafford Centre. When I go there the girl was lovely she asked what I was wearing and matched my outfit to the look I was going for. We decided on a cream blue with a matt blue for my eyes with black on the outer edges and in the crease. The make up was very bold and I loved it! I was first introduced to Illamasqua last year in Dubai and loved the boldness of their looks and products and this is exactly what I got on Friday! I decided on a pink lip... properly bubble gum pink it was in plunge (sorry I dont really know the names I only know the ones I bought after) The girl perfectly applied foundation and made me look flawless... I have been having real problems with foundation lately so this was an instant bonus for me. By the end of the look I had a blue smoky eye, perfectly defined brows, bright pink lips and flawless skin. I was sold... Its official I am now in love with the brand!


After the make over I did purchase some products, I got a foundation, lipstick and the brow cake and fixing gel. I will go through these in a different post as I have yet to use them all enough to warrant a review. 


I am super excited about finding the gem that is Illamasqua... I know it has been around a while but its one of them brands I didnt dare try as it was expensive and I was far too comfortable with only purchasing MAC when I wanted to use high end products. 


This is a picture of my make up, sorry its not too good... I got so excited to meet the boys that I forgot to take a picture before. 


Love&&Hugs 
Samantha Louise XX

13 comments:

  1. Aww wow, you look gorgeous! I love the blue, a great pick there.

    e x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous gorgeous! Where are you from? -Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just came across your blog today I love it. your so pretty!
    check out my blog please?

    elainesbeautyboudoir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What amazing make-up! I've never tried Illamasqua but I definitely want to soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank You :D Im from the UK. I love Illamasqua :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow you look fab! I have not tried Illamasqua yet but its on my list!

    http://whatkimmididnext.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look stunning! It must have been great to meet JLS :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you hunnies :D Kim - Illamasqua is amazing I got their blusher and the tiniest bit goes on forever! It is good quality :D and Sandra - It was :D I was so giddy it was my birthday present xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wheres the blog about wearing bunny ears at a jls concert????

    ReplyDelete
  10. The girls at Illamasqua in the Trafford Centre are lovely aren't they, they know me by name I visit that often (oops!) Your blog is lovely! I've been having a really good read of all your posts for that past half hour or so! <3

    aisforayla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. They are soo nice! I wish I lived within like 20 mins of there I would be there every day! Thank you hunny :D xxxx

    ReplyDelete

 

Followers

Blogroll

Follow Beauty And The Believer