A little bit random ...

Hiii Beauties! 
I hope you are all ok and doing well! This is a very random post, I sorted out my room a couple of weeks ago when I moved back home and rearranged everything. One thing that always irritated me was hair products because I never had anywhere to put them or sort them but now I have figured it out! The perfect storage...the perfect distance from my mirror and plug :) This was a problem before as it was all in my closet now its easily accessibly, this is handy as I always decide to take the extra half hour in bed and rush my hair :) Here is a few pictures of how I store my hair products and appliances. 
I use the bottom draw of a four draw chest from IKEA. It all fits neatly in to the draw...I promise!
On the left hand side I store all of my hair care products. I lay down all of the hair sprays, dry shampoos and styling products and at the back I stand all leave in conditioners, oils and treatments. In the very back in the bag there are all my sponge curlers. 
On the right hand side I have two zip up boxes from IEKA. The smaller one stores all the packet of hair treatments and the bigger one stores all of my appliances. The boxes are so handy as they keep all the curlers and straighteners and stuff easy to reach! 
The second random thing I want to share with you is my nails. I finished uni this week and have had some more time to do my nails and thought I would add some pictures of what I ended up with! 



And finally .....
A massive Good Luck to all those taking exams!!! This has been my weekend reading for the past 6 months :/ Grab a hot chocolate and a nice piece of cake... It makes the revising and essay writing easier.. p.s I am hoping to do clinical and forensic psychology hence all the prison and crime books, a lot of people looked at me funny when I was walking out of the Library :) 
Hope you enjoyed this very random post! If your in the UK I hope the rain stops so we can all get on with summer plans and stay safe in it :) 
Love&&Hugs 
Samantha Louise XX

3 comments:

  1. Love reading your blog! I love those nail designs,
    I just tagged you in an award post :)
    www.overtherainbow-xo.blogspot.com

    Courtney xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi shawty! I am Cecilia and i find your blog amazing! but I have a boredom. I joined Blogger for some time and I don’t have enough members! Can you join my blog please I really need it and I promises to become member of your blog also thank you!

    ReplyDelete

 

Followers

Blogroll

Follow Beauty And The Believer