Market Mayhem

Heyy lovelies,
This week has been mad... well this week and last. I have had 3 essays and a research proposal in for this coming Friday so its all been studying here. But I took a break and went on a mad spending spree... I went to my local mall and ended up buying loads of holiday stuff just all abit random really, then the day after I went to one of my favourite places...Ingoldmells market! For all who dont know it is a masssiveee market which sell everything! When ever I go I always get some bargains and this time was no different I managed to bag myself a gorgeous dress for £4!
I will post again showing all my clothes ohh forgot to mention the amazing bargains I bagged at the mall... Firetrap was closing down and everything was in the sale and I got jeans £15 reduced from £75!!!! Anyways I will do another post showing you the clothes I got :) Today's post I am going to show you some make-up that I got at the market... I never normally buy any branded cosmetics from markets I normally save and buy them from the stores but I came across a little stall that was selling a selection of MAC and Benefit cosmetics. I ended up buying Benefit Hoola and lemon aid and a MAC mineralize skinfinish... the guy said they were imported from America but to be honest I have no idea where they are from or if they are real or fake but I tried out some of the products on the stall and loved these! Here are a few pictures....
I have tried out these products and the are really good. The skin finish has a gorgeous shimmer effect which looks fabulous on the cheeks and hoola looks amazing as a contour! Sorry the swatches are not very good my camera wasnt picking them up. But the products do look gorgeous :) The skin finish was £9, hoola was £8 and lemon aid was £5 

I hope you are all well and I will post about my clothes soon :D
Love&&Hugs 
Samantha Louise XX 






1 comments:

  1. I know how you feel about university, hate it when it comes to this time of the year when all work is due in :( I love the products you got and yay for bargains! :)

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete

 

Followers

Blogroll

Follow Beauty And The Believer