Sorry....

Hii lovelies,
Sorry I haven't posted for a while I have been super busy mainly training and getting a few things sorted but I am back with a couple of pictures of my make up :) The other day I got a bit creative and decided to try a dark smoky eye but one that I could wear during the day and on the quieter nights. On Friday I was going to my friends for a couple of drinks and decided to wear this look as I absolutely love it! So here it is ... 
I start off my moisturising, priming and applying BB cream to my face...excuse the pj's and headband. 
To my eyes I applied a cream based brown shadow then over the top applied a medium brown loose eye shadow. In the outer corner of the eye I applied a black shadow and blended it in with the brown. I applied a highlight just under the brow, I tried to keep it as matt as possible with just a hint of shimmer.  
I applied concealer all the needed places, under my eyes and on my blemishes. I have also filled in my brows.
I applied black gel liner on the upper and lower lash line then lined my water line and tight line with black pencil liner. I then applied foundation, blusher and highlighter and then a little bit of pale pink lipstick. 
This is the final look... I like to have a dark eye even in the day time as my eyes are so bit when ever I am the slightest bit tired it really shows in my eyes if you get me :/ and having dark eyes can make them look abit more awake! I hope you all like this look :) 
Hope you are all well and good! I am sooo tired from training :/ 
Love&&Hugs 
Samantha Louise XXX 

3 comments:

  1. Wow looks really hot ! I love brown smokey eyes .

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks superrr cute! You make it look soo easy, wish I could do something like that

    obsessionlacquer.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete

 

Followers

Blogroll

Follow Beauty And The Believer