Hello lovlies! 
Sorry I have not wrote in a while I have been on holiday and have had a hectic couple of weeks! After my birthday I went to Alcudia with my aunty and had a ball even though the first three days were cold :( I was very upset especially as the UK was experiencing a heatwave... Like a proper bikini heatwave! When I got back from holiday I worked a bit and have been coming up with packages and deals for Bonita Destino so have been quite busy... then it was the weekend and I went to Leeds with my cousin. I had a blast there I have never been out there so it was interesting and I love her so much she is my perfect partner in crime! Unfortunately the night was cut short as I was ill :( I keep getting mega headaches and feeling a bit like out of it :( anyone know anything that will take headache pain away as paracetamol doesnt seem to want to work for me :( Anyways I am hoping now to get back in to the swing of things :P 
Hope you are all well!!! I have just got a couple of pictures to share :) 

 Love&&Hugs 
Samantha Louise XXX 

4 comments:

  1. Lovely post!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Such a great blog! Would you like to follow each others blog on GfC and bloglovin?

    Lots of hugs,

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your nails!

    Hope you give my blog a look if your free :)

    http://lipglossandcandyfloss.blogspot.co.uk/

    Gem x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to know your back! Love your nails, btw :)

    http://www.afterflats.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wooow these naildesign is more than awesome! I love the nude colour and the ringfinger looks awesome!! Think this is such an eyecatcher!! The first picture is really cute:)

    Hope you visit me on my blog
    fashionobsession-mieni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 

Followers

Blogroll

Follow Beauty And The Believer