New, New, New :)

Hello girlies. 
I have been super busy over the past couple of days. My gorgeous little cousin has been down... well not so little now shes 16! But I have been trying to see her as much as I can so between that and work I have been busy. But I did have time to put in a littloe order to Illamasqua in the sale. My delivery came the other day and I got wayyy to excited when I saw it. The products I got are: Eye liner cake in Danger, Concealer in 210, Lipstick in Submit, Powder eye shadow in Lestat, Pure pigment in Incite and Pure pigment in Breathe. Here is a couple of picci's!






 I am obsessed with these and have used them everyday since I got them. I find Illamasqua stuff amazing and so wearable.I got so exited to use my new pure pigments, you can build them up to make them more dramatic or tone them down to add a subtle hint of colour. The prices for all of these are as follows: Eyeliner Cake £5, Concealer £5, Lipstick £7.50, Eyeshadow £10 and both Pigments £10. I am more than willing to pay full price for all Illamasqua products as I think they are so good and long lasting so when I found out there was a sale I was over the moon and to find gems like these has been amazing! I will post a few pictures of some makeup looks when I get round to doing something a bit different and a bit more over the top! 
I hope you are all well and good and are enjoying the holidays if you are at school or Uni in the UK! 
Love&&Hugs 
Samantha Louise XX 

1 comments:

  1. Oooh, you got some beautiful things! So far I've only tried blushes from Illamasqua and they're really amazing, I seriously need to try more of their products. :) x

    ReplyDelete

 

Followers

Blogroll

Follow Beauty And The Believer