Long time no speak...


Hello beauties! 
I have been away for a while (well a month from here) and a lot has been going on.This is just a quick [post to let you all know whats been happening. Firstly I have been working a lot and then I have been in Dubai... For all those who didnt know I am moving there next year (I seem to have told everyone and anyone I am that excited) so I have been over there for a holiday and looking round at how it all works! I am so excited. Then when I got back I have booked to work away in Magaluf next year with a friend so that has been really exciting too. And between it all I have been training for my half marathon. Im really sorry I have been not writing but now I have abit to share with you... I have some new clothes from a massive Liverpool haul! (They are amazing and so cheap) and then I have some make up and a few odd bits from Dubai. I hope you are all well and I will write a bigger and better post soon! 
I will leave you with a few holiday snaps ...










Stay Well.
Love&&Hugs
Samantha Louise XX 

7 comments:

  1. Great pictures and nice blog ♥

    http://wuschelkeks.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pics!
    http://www.opinionatedaboutopi.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos are amazing. Looks like you had a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely photos! looks beautiful

    www.sultanassanctuary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely pictures, you should do a post about training for your half marathon would love to hear about it xx
    loveontopxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

 

Followers

Blogroll

Follow Beauty And The Believer