Liebster Award


Hello Beauties, 
I have been nominated by Emily at http://emilyjaneosborne.blogspot.co.uk/ for the Liebster award. Thank you :)
RULES:
You must post 11 random facts about yourself.
You must answer 11 questions from the person who chose you.
You must create a new set of 11 questions for those you tag.
You must tag 11 blogs with under 200 followers and let them know - you cannot tag back.
RANDOM FACTS:
1. I am obsessed with The Big Bang Theory 
2. I love animals especially my two dogs Redfa and Buttons 
3. I am hopefully moving to Dubai next September to study psychology
4. ...Then heading over to Australia!  
5. I love cheese ... Luckily I cant eat dairy or I would eat it by the block! 
6. I can not stop listening to Labrinth... his voice melts my heart
7. My favourite film is The Holiday 
8. I would love to meet Dynamo the magician
9. My dream career and what I am studying for is to be a Clinical and Forensic psychologist with high security prisoners or in offender profiling
10. I am celebrating this New Year in New York which is my dream come true! 
11. Illamasqua is my guilty pleasure
THE ELEVEN QUESTIONS:
1. What is your favourite type of blog post?
Different makeup looks and different nail art posts
2. What is your favourite autumn accessory?
My scarf with a hood... I have three and have had them a couple of years and they are still amazing ... from New Look 
3. Where is your favourite place to be?
In Dubai! This is my dream place!
 4. What is your most worn piece of clothing?
Not technically clothing but my winter boots from Garage shoes, they are my go to every year! 
5. Embarrassing moment?
Going bright red infront of a guy I like!! 
6. If you were invisible for a day, what would you do?
Scare people and play tricks!
 7. If you could have anyones hair, whose would you have?
Ermmm... Selena Gomez I think her hair is gorgeous!
8. Favourite cake/sweet treat?
Any kind of cakes I love baking but the only problem is I eat way to much of it
9. What are you dressing up as for halloween?
I have damaged my ligaments and my hip doing a half marathon so Halloween this year is off the cards which I am gutted about.
10. Do you prefer Christmas or your birthday?
Christmas because all the family gets together which I love. 
11. Post your favourite picture!
This is from India 2011, in Goa. The girl in the middle of me (in the blue sari and Emma in the red sari) and Emma was the teacher at the day care center I worked at. This was at her house with her family. 
NEW QUESTIONS:
1. What is you favorite makeup brand?
2. If you could be an animal what would it be?
3. If you had three wishes what would they be? 
4. What makeup would you take to a holiday if you could only take two items?
5. Are you best at hair or beauty?
6. Best hair trick you have learnt?
7. What made you start your blog?
8. What beauty treatment could you not live with out?
9. Where is your favorite place in the world?
10. If you could visit any place in the world where would it be?
11. Best memory?
PEOPLE I TAG 

4 comments:

  1. Thankyou for tagging! Love tags as you get to know new blogs! <3 xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've loved getting to know you a bit better!
    you have a great blog, i've just started following.
    please pop over and say hello, i'd love to talk more!
    hope to hear from you soon,
    laura x
    http://ilikecrayonsxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty and classy, love the look :)
    I follow you now ! Wanna be your friend!
    Follow me back on facebook ,twitter,and GFC and add me as a friend in GFC
    love you dear :)

    Marcchanelette.blogspot.com
    Marcchanel'ette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for nominating me :)
    Chloe xx
    http://twinklespoon.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

 

Followers

Blogroll

Follow Beauty And The Believer