Hello lovelies! 
Sorry I have again been really bad at blogging! Alot has been going on some good and some not so good which I will go in to next time because this is a fun post! Thank you to all of you who congratulated me on my half marathon and I will go though your blogs and say hi :) 
This post is about one of my favorite things... ILLAMASQUA. I haven't bought anything from there since August so it was a well over due trip and I decided to spoil myself as I have been having a bit of a bad time recently. I dragged my friend to Illamasqua in Meadowhall and then made her stand and watch me getting all excited over the new colours! I was looking for a dark purple but they didn't have one but the guy there showed me how to mix black and purple to create all sorts of amazing shades! I also tried the colours with the lipgloss Boost over the top and it looked amazing! He tried Pristine and Underworld on my and they both looked absolutely fabulous! I couldn't decided which ones to buy as I loved them all and they all complimented each other, so the guy did me an amazing deal and I ended up with all three! I also walked out with a gift set but this is a Christmas present from my nan so I am not allowed to open it until then :( As you would have probably guessed ... Illamasqua is my guilty pleasure. I love what it stands for and I love how everything is so bold and bright! Here are a few pictures I hope you like! 
I hope you are all well and good! 
Love&&Hugs 
Samantha Louise XXX 

6 comments:

  1. I love that dark lipstick- it really suits you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dark lipstick

    I invite you to check out my blog: loyaltofashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The lipsticks are gorgeous! We've followed :)

    Please check out our blog and maybe follow back?
    Thank you!

    Jessie + Danni

    http://smithfashionandbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girl! Thanks for the wonderful nomination for the Liebster award. I've done it and answered some of your questions!
    Here's the post: http://kellybellybean03.blogspot.com/2012/11/versatile-bloggerliebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey i've only just found your blog through kelly writes (we both nominated her for the liebster award). really like it:)

    http://therawrdrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    katy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. you really suit dark lips, levelly blog hun xx

    ReplyDelete

 

Followers

Blogroll

Follow Beauty And The Believer