Happy New Year!!!


Hello lovelies,
Hope you all had a fab Christmas and New Year! In this blog I am going to show you a few outfits which are a bit glitzy and Christmasy and show you how I would wear them now to go to Town or a party. I am not very good when it comes to outfits and fashion (my place is beauty) but this may give you a few ideas to help you get some more wear out of your Christmas and New Years outfits. 
The first one is this fabulous pale pink sequin dress
It is in the sale at River Island for £30! I would team this with 
Garda Nude Patent shoes for £29.99 from Garage shoes and then add... 
A clutch bag. This one is £15 from River Island and is fab because it is plain with just slight detailing which will add to the outfit with out been too much paired with the sequins. 
With this outfit I would put some small pearl like studs in with some delicate gold and cream bangles just to bring the outfit together and finish the look. 
The next outfit: 
This is the Pussycat Gold Metallic Snake Skater Dress in the sale for £12 at New Look this would look great with a medium sized black belt around the waist. The shoes I would add would be ... 
Some ankle boots like these for £20 from New Look. These are quite rock and roll which I think suits the dress and would look fabulous as a little edgy outfit. 
I would then add a clutch bag which again was slightly edgy. I found this from New Look for £15 and think it would look fabulous! The shape of the bag itself is different and would add that little something extra to the outfit and the detailing on the front really makes this an amazing little clutch bag! 
The outfit is strong on its own but if I was to add jewellery I would go for black and gold and make them bold, something like cuff bangles and two finger rings! 
The last outfit I picked is 
Amazing strapless red dress again from New Look for £20!! The shaping is amazing and the studded peplum draws attention to the waist. I would wear... 
Something like these!!! These are amazing and will jazz up the look! They are £70 by Jeffrey Campbell available at office. You can get some similar but cheaper if you just wanted them to add to the outfit. I would carry on the theme and wear the look with
 this bag! This is a makeup bag but I think it would look good with this outfit and fit in with all the studs. It is £15 from River Island. 
The cream and studs is great teamed with the red and really compliments it. I wouldn't wear that much jewellery with this maybe one ring and some earrings maybe just some spiky studs. 
I hope you have all enjoyed this post, I know once I wear an outfit for Christmas or New Year I find it hard to wear it again with out feeling Christmasy! I hope it has given you some ideas on how to make you outfit one for all occasions, like I said I am not so good with fashion but these outfits are what I would wear when I go out :) 
Hope you are all well and had an amazing Christmas and New Year! 
Love && Hugs 
Samantha Louise XX 






4 comments:

  1. second outfit is my favourite!

    http://therawrdrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the gold skater dress and love the blog aswell!
    http://thestrikingcat.blogspot.co.uk/
    please subscribe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all things gold! I am new to your blog and I'm so glad I found it! I invite you to check mine out! I hope you have a great weekend! =)

    -Heidi Harlequin

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been saying for ages now that I need heels like that, should get round to getting a pair. x

    ReplyDelete

 

Followers

Blogroll

Follow Beauty And The Believer