stary nights!



Hello Lovelies!
The other night I went out for a bit of a party in town so decided to take a few photos of how I did my make up and just show you a few new things that I was tring out... I wanted to do a smokey eye but a slightly lighter one so I decided that I would go with a very light base colour with a very dark outer corner and bring it in to the inner corners.
I tried to get the base of my eye light to try and brighten up the look... for this I just used a matt brown colour. I used a grey eyeline from Wet and Wild to draw the out lines and sade in the outer corners.
I then used a black eyeshadow from Wet and Wild to shade in the outer half of my eye... the black has tiny bit of silver in it which really lightens the look. I wanted to add a bit more shimmer to the look as I was wearing a grey dress so I added a pigment from illamasqa, this is black again with flickers of silver in it... any black pigment with shimmer in will work.
Under my eye I used the grey eyeline and the black eyeshadow, with some pigments in the outer corners. (Sorry these pictures arnt amazing, they were taken on my iphone at 4am when I go in from town) For my brows I just used the Illamasqua Eye Brow Cake (I use this everyday it is amazing)....
To complete the look I just used a neutral lipstick with a bright red blusher! (I do have a top on here it is a strapless one)
In these pictured I tied my hair up just because I took them when I got in but I did have my hair down and curled. It was loose curls with my fringe pinned back with bobbin pins :)
Hope you all like this look and are having a fab weekend!
Love&&Hugs
Samantha Louise XX



5 comments:

  1. oohh beautiful make up :D so cute, definately gonna try this!! it kakes your eyes even bigger. great post. Anyway, that's the first time i'm visiting it and i looove it.. i'm scrolling and scroolling down or so long.. i really like it :D i'm your latest follower of course .. follow back or just visit if you can and have time ..thanks in advance giirl :D <3

    xx

    http://dontnohow2nameit.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your eyes look amazing

    check out my cath kidston giveaway 1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look looks amazing !!

    Really gorgeous blog!

    Im new too the blogging world so please have a look at

    becomeanalamodeaddict.blogspot.com :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete

 

Followers

Blogroll

Follow Beauty And The Believer