2013 wish lists ......


Hello lovelies! 
Hope you are all well and good! This post is going to be on wish lists for 2013, I have seen a few things around so decided to put them together to make a wish list for February. I am completely addicted to Illamasqua so my first lot on the wish list is from there. There products are amazing, so pigmented and they really do last so long on the skin! These are the products I would like to try from Illamasqua ..... 

The products are (going from left to right): 
Empower palette £34
Lipstick in flare £16
Intense lipgloss in indulge £14
Powder eyeshadow in daemon £15.50
Bronzed duo in beg and bronzerella £26
Skin base foundation £27
Satin primer £22.50
Brush set £65
My next wish list is party dresses and shoes ......
Again going from left to right: 
Exclusive black off the shoulder midi dress £14.99 from New Look 
VIP velvet bow strapless prom dress £90 from Lipsy 
Garda nude patent heels £29.99 from Garage Shoes 
Felixstowe black faux suede £35 from Garage shoes 
My final wish list for February is the bikinis.... 
The first bikini is the cream pacha embellished bikini from River Island 
Halter bikini top £22
Bikini bottoms £14
The second bikini is the By Caprice white daisy duke fringe bikini from New Look 
Fringe bikini top £27.99
Bikini bottoms £18.99 
I am very excited to go bikini shopping as I am working away for the summer in Magaluf, I am hopefully staying from May to September if all goes to plan so I am going to need a lot of bikinis and beach wear! 
If any of you have tried or have these products let me know what you think of them! 
Have a good week! 
Love&&Hugs 
Samantha Louise XX 





6 comments:

  1. really lusting after those brushes!

    http://therawrdrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog, definitely following now! Stay in touch xx
    thedailysugar.blogspot.com

    & enter the Msdressy giveaway on my blog for the chance to win an amazing gift!
    http://thedailysugar.blogspot.com/2013/01/msdressy-giveaway_23.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know the brushes look amazing! I used their foundation brush and it was so soft! And I'll go enter that now !!! Xxxxxxxxx

      Delete
  3. Love Illamasqua stuff! Their eye pigments and liquid metals are amazing! Also if you havent tried their brow gel you should, I couldnt live without it!

    Your blog is lovely btw :) check mine out if you have the time

    http://onebrushbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to try Illamasqua so bad, heard so much about that brand x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Illamasqua palette looks gorgeous :)


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

 

Followers

Blogroll

Follow Beauty And The Believer