University Days...


Hello beautifuls,
This post is on kind of looks I wear for Uni. This one was from last week, I get up at 5:30am  as I have to travel for around 80 something miles to University so my looks do sometime vary depending on how tired I am. Last week I was feeling quite awake so I decided to go all out :)
So here we go ....
Start by cleaning the face... I used an ASDA (same as like Walmart in the US) makeup wipe for this, I then applied St. Moriz self tanner to my face and neck... (This is like a $5 tan). After applying the tan I used concealer, benefit erase paste, to cover all my blemishes and the same concealer for the bags under my eyes. I use all different concealers I find it just depends on how bad my blemishes are and which foundation I will be using but it is normally Illamasqua or Collection 2000. I also filled in my brows... this is a must for me every day! I used Thunder Eye Brow cake from Illamasqua for this. 
Next I used a matt brown eyeshadow to cover my lids and my lower lash line, I just used a a brown from the Jelly Pong Pong brow sculpture, on the outer edges I applied a small amount of Illamasqua Pure Pigment in Zeitgeist to add a little depth to the eye. I lined the lash line with Wet n Wild eyeshadow in trashed. I then applied a coat of Sephora mascara to my lower lashes.
I then went on to add my foundation which is Sephora in Camel, my bronzer ... Maybelline Sunglow in 02 Golden, my highlighter (for which I use eyeshadow) its a light brown shadow from Illamasqua but my puppy chewed the packaging so I cant remember the name of it...sad times! And next.... my blusher which is Tweak ... by yes you guessed it Illamasqua! 
I used a little bit of lip balm on my lips but later applied Maybelline superstay lipstick in Beige for Good. 
For my hair I just used my barrel curler to add curls then added my head band (£3 from New Look in the sale) 
I loveee the head band it just adds so much!! 
I hope you liked this post ... here is a picture of all the products used ... 
I hope you all enjoyed this post! I would love to see your looks for your daily activities :) 
Leave a comment below. 
Love&&Hugs 
Samantha Louise XX 

4 comments:

  1. great post *_* your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your makeup girl! You look gorgeous!

    http://www.leopardmartini.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you look beautiful! And the headband is definitely a great touch.

    Would appreciate if you checked out my blog!
    notanobession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello. I nominated you the Versatile Blogger Award. When you do it send me a link in the comments. You can read more about here:

    http://makeupbysparkle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

 

Followers

Blogroll

Follow Beauty And The Believer