Hello beauties! 
I am  so bad at blogging at the minute and I dont really have any excuse either it is just me thinking I will do it tomorrow... then tomorrow I will do it the next day but I am back with a summer wish list! I keep getting emails from Illamasqua to show me the sale and its driving me mad... I have promised myself not to buy any more until I get a full time job so seeing all this stuff is driving me crazy. 
I have made a little ... well big summer wish list of all the things I would like to try and have seen people rave about so here it is :) 
Illamasqua Skin Base Foundation £27
IIllamasqua Satin Primer £22.50
llamasqua Translucent Pressed Powder £24
Illamasqua Gleam Highlighter in Aurora £18
Illamasqua Lipstick in Immodest £16.50
Illamasqua Sheer Lip gloss in Opulent £14
Illamasqua Paranormal Palette £34
Illamasqua Powder Eye shadow in Apex £15.50

 217 Blending Brush
MAC 217 Blending Brush £18 
Macadamia
Macadamia Natural Oil's Deep Repair Masque £26.95
Bioderma Hydrabio Mask

These are all the products which I have seen on youtube and on various blogs... they are all talked about which makes me want to try them even more! If any of you have tried them please let me know which ones you like and which ones you think are worth buying! I hope you are all well and I will be back with a make up look and even an outfit of the day :) 
Love&&Hugs 
Samantha Louise XX 

4 comments:

  1. Great list, I feel your pain with all the sale emails tho! I have the MAC blending brush and I really like it, can't do without now!

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow great post girl LOL ^^


    do you want to follow each other ?
    follow me at
    http://berlycaroline.blogspot.com/
    i follow you now ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Belle... its so hard isnt it when they send you loads and all the products are like 75% off! Uhh brill... I think Im going to give in and on pay day go make the purchase!!

    Thank you yeesss I will follow you now :)

    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg we love your blog, it's fabulous :)<3

    ReplyDelete

 

Followers

Blogroll

Follow Beauty And The Believer