Hellllo all!!
Sorry again I am so useless at blogging and I have got worse now I work full time. As I said before this post will be a tutorial... it is just my normal go to look when I am going somewhere in the day time which requires abit more effort than just lounging. Hope you all like!
First I use a makeup wipe to clean my face and prep it with some moisturiser.
 I then highlight with a light cream foundation.
 I highlight under my eyes, down my nose, chin and across my forehead.
The next step I do is the contouring.
 I contour just below my cheekbones, slightly on the
 edge of my nose and on my temples.
I leave my contouring and highlighting and move on to my eyes...
For this look I go quite dark but keep it simple.
I put a deep brown eye shadow across my eyelid and
 blend with a lighter colour in to the brow bone. I then use a black eye shadow to
 line the upper lashes. On my lower lashes I line them with a
small amount of black eye shadow then apply black gel
liner to the water line and the tight line. I then apply a coat of
mascara to my lower lashes. (I have semi permanent lashes on so
 don't use mascara on my top lashes)
After this I then fill in my brows with an eye brow shadow.
To finish the look I blend in my highlighting and contouring and mix it with my foundation. I then use a light brown shadow to emphasise my cheek bones and then add a little blush on the apples of my cheeks.


This look is so simple and easy to do. It is the look I go for when I want it too look like I have made more of an effort! I have used all Illamasqua products but any products can be used. I will be more than happy to list the products if any of you are interested :)
Hope you are all well.
Love&&Hugs
Samantha Louise XX


2 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous look honey! I'm glad I found your blog, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a nice look dear !! Happy new year :) would you like to follow each other on GFC and on Bloglovin :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete

 

Followers

Blogroll

Follow Beauty And The Believer