London trips....


Helllllllooooo Lovelies!
Hope you are all ok. I cant believe that it os February already where did time go!!! This weekend I went to Londom for the day to see one of my best friends. We went to Madame Toussauds and went on the London Eye, it was amazing! I took my little cousin to Madame Toussauds a couple of months ago and she loved it especially the One Direction ones. Its always tricky when you go for days out like this... what do you wear? how do you do your make up? what bag to you take? I always struggle with this because Britain the most time is cold and rainy but then when you go inside places you get way too hot and you then have to carry a load of layers. When you do your make up it has to last all day and you dont want to take a bag which is too big as you then have to carry it. Am I the only one who finds this all abit too stressful! Well both times I opted for dark make up with abold lip, I took concealer to top up and lipstick but it stayed on pretty well good old Illamasqua! Clothing wise I went for leggings and a slouch top with a jacket the first time and a skirt, plain top and jacket the second time. Both times I went for ankle boots as they are warm and comfy to walk in as you walk miles in London! The first time I tookmquite a big bag but it got quite heavy to carry and was a bit of a pain after a while. The second time I went for a small clutch bag with the added straps, this was a lot easier to carry and a lot less painful!
This is a very short blog post but I just wamted to share a few pictures and for you all to see what I wear on days out like this as I always find it so hardmwhen you are in and out of the cold and rain.



































The next blog post wWILL be of all the make up looks that are inspiring me at the minute!
Hope you have all had a good weekend.
Love && Hugs
Samantha Louise XX


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers

Blogroll

Follow Beauty And The Believer