Hello Sweeties,
Where has this past month gone!?!? I have been in the UK 4 weeks and it only feels like I've been here a week. It has been such a hectic month, as I have been away for quite a while I had a lot of catching up to do and still feel like I have loads to do even though I fly back to Dubai tomorrow. Anyway this post is not about all the catching up I have to do but about what little gems I have found while I have been at home... well at one place in particular.
Anyone who knows me will know I like to shop at one place over summer... Ingoldmells market! For all who do not know where it is its Skegness in the UK. It is one of the best places to find great clothes at great prices. I have been going for years and it is still to this day my all time favorite place to shop. I have had so many clothes from there, don't get me wrong not all have been fantastic but I have had alot that have lasted a good couple of years and they are the most complimented clothes in my wardrobe. Every time I go I always seem to find something, I never come out empty handed! So been back in the UK and all that I just had to go and visit my favorite shop and again... it did not disappoint. I came home with a suitcase full of clothes!!! I decided to share with you my purchases and show you what diamonds I found at the market.

Dress £7.99
Dress £7.99
Dress £7.99

Dress £5
Shirt £6

Trousers £5


Trousers £5

Jacket £5

Jacket £5 
 Jumpsuit £3 

 Shirt £2 

Playsuit £3 
Not only are these clothes amazingly priced they also look stunning on. For the price you can not go wrong!! I always think that if you can get beautiful clothes for this price then go ahead... £2 for a shirt who can complain at that! I wore the pink and white dress out to town on Saturday night and recieved so many compliments. If you are in the UK and are anywhere near this market I would say go give it a go... its so much fun!! 
If you have any clothes from here or any other market stalls please share them with me :) 
I will post again once I am back in Dubai I just wanted to share these with you before I jet off :) 
Love&&Hugs 
Samantha Louise XX 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers

Blogroll

Follow Beauty And The Believer